View Single Post
01-12-2013   #2720 (permalink)
fate23
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyale
You should post it anyway. KickButtowski/AgenTx01 has become rather notorious lately, no? I had to kick him from my guild a few months ago because of this. I was hesitant about this, because he didn't seem like a bad person. I had even lent him 45m during this time, and he paid me back quickly. When I confronted him about the scam, he didn't deny it, nor plead his case. He was active and talked in guild chat regularly, as well, so "active and talkative" guild members don't necessarily = good people. I've seen multiple people posting in the bb about his scamming (different cases) since then, as well.
True actually should have posted it earlier but since people already know about it know they should be warned. I'm only hesitant as i'd say it's undercover work.
I've also been gathering info regarding the identity of the poser in fantasia, I already know who it is but my proof ain't that solid. Regardless i'll post it within a few days when i'm not busy.