View Single Post
01-12-2013   #2717 (permalink)
Hyale
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
Woah, thanks for the warning. He seemed okay so far...

I dont boot without 100% proof, so we'll keep a super close eye on him.

Thanks again, have a great day <3
I can back KC up on this. Drawing2 is definitely a scammer. He was really active and talkative in the guild. Presumably an act to butter you up before asking to borrow. As soon as KC lent him his set, he logged off. Later on he logged and withdrew from the guild asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
This is true and i have proof that he is the same person but i'm not sure if i should post since i've seen that person in this forums
You should post it anyway. KickButtowski/AgenTx01 has become rather notorious lately, no? I had to kick him from my guild a few months ago because of this. I was hesitant about this, because he didn't seem like a bad person. I had even lent him 45m during this time, and he paid me back quickly. When I confronted him about the scam, he didn't deny it, nor plead his case. He was active and talked in guild chat regularly, as well, so "active and talkative" guild members don't necessarily = good people. I've seen multiple people posting in the bb about his scamming (different cases) since then, as well.