View Single Post
01-12-2013   #3 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I still loved that movie. Me and my sister made many gushing memories and this one thing she did...

You see, we have one of those DVDs that contain EVERY SINGLE DUBBING LANGUAGE (so it's not a legit copy you can say) and out of pure boredom, she went through all of the languages to hear the different varieties of Howl's screaming tantrum! xDD I swear I think we were all cracked up! xD

Also, I would consider picking up the original book! It was as funny and still mostly in-plot as the movie, though do take well that the Ghibil had taken a much more serious approach... So it's hard to not imagine Howl as a man purely with a child's mind and Sophie really is that mother figure... I still need to read the sequel "Castle in the Air" or something like that.. Where the story was based on an Arabian Night story with Howl, Sophie and her child had taken a cameo role in that story..