View Single Post
01-12-2013   #2709 (permalink)
Cait
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle
Thumbs down

Fish: Copy my post to Notepad, Press Ctrl+F, (Find) Type "Scam"

And watch how it shows up -nothing-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
note that xXxLightPactxXx isnt the same person!

Anyway

This guy, has been in the guild for a little while now. (2-3 weeks?) He only talks when he feels like it, and is very rarely. AS you know our guild rules = Active, Talkative.

So #1 rule broken there.

Then this happens.

*IMG*

He asks to borrow my ice set.

I dont lend. To anyone. Guildie or not.

So i tell him no.

And he withdraws.

So i wouldnt lend to him, if he asks. Since he may only be fishing for free uniques.....

I said you are HIGHLY suspicious, that is it. There's no point in further arguing with you, because you do not understand that you do not ask strangers for very expensive things without being considered SUSPICIOUS.

Here, look at it this way..

------------------------------------------------------

Scenario:

Cait: *walking down the street* Hey there's that guy i see passing me downtown every day. I always say hi, and try to talk with him, but he never wants to talk to me or any of my friends

Guy: Hey Cait, Gimme $3,000 to borrow. Ill give it back tomorrow.

Cait: Uhhh No. I dont even know you.

Guy: OMG U R TEH MEAN! U NOT HELP STRANGERS IN YOUR OWN TOWN! IM NOT GUNNA WALK IN THIS TOWN ANYMOAR CUZ OF U WONT GIVE ME FREE SUTFF

Cait: *Runs off to the police station* This weird guy... asked me to borrow money.. I dont even know him.. but hes weird. ;-; and scary. Please watch out for him

------------------------------------------------------

Do you understand now? This makes you HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. NOTHING MORE SAID OR IMPLIED.

This is why i don't post on these forums. People just... do... not.. understand logic.

In other news..

This guy says Max is Kickbuttowski, Which... Again, no proof, but might be something worth noting.

Also that I'm an idiot (No proof again). Also something perhaps worth noting.

*Leaves this topic* Bai.