View Single Post
01-12-2013   #126 (permalink)
kite384
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Jewelia and Fantasia is fixed i didnt expect anything else good job on SGI's side the did put a announcement about it too
you cant always expect things to be fixed in no time im sure SGI is trying there best to fix seriously bugs

no one knows how hard it is how to fix those things unless you did maintance big games before or work for SGI

what i experience is that they never let us down and fixing bugs fast
you cannot expect SGI to fix things on weekends if they dont work on weekends also they have 4 different games to maintance

and for people who keep complain about gameguard yes its annoying
but SGI must have there reasons that gameguard is here they cant simply remove it

its probably up to kto developers to decite about things like that i think cuz they are the trickster developers correct me if im wrong O:
this opinion comes from a player plaing since nov 2009 never did quit and never thought and wont quit
cant wait to see what game updates we get this year and 2014 ok done goes back to enjoy the game x3 and haters gonna hate

Last edited by kite384; 01-12-2013 at 02:49 AM.