View Single Post
01-12-2013   #3564 (permalink)
Shiki
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Just about enough with this.

If you guys want to group together to make a mockery of someone who posted on the official forums, do so there. If you'd think we're more lax with the rules and that's why you guys "import" stuff over to laugh at people, you've got another think coming.

This is not a high school and I see no reason go ragemaster on anyone, but if infractions and warnings cannot help to curb anyone's need to stop instigating or inciting negativity upon someone else, I will start handing out time-outs.

I'm closing this thread simply because out of an entire page, I probably only see 2 or 3 posts that are "screenshots" or "hilarious and unusual stuff". And I have 40 posts on 1 page.

EDIT: Those posts are more than 2 weeks old, so I won't be dealing out any warns or infractions to you. You know who you are, and consider this a final warning.

Last edited by Shiki; 01-12-2013 at 01:10 AM.