View Single Post
01-11-2013   #113 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
True, im just really pissed about my timed quips i used after Tuesdays server fix when I thought things would then be ok, i wasted the last of my spare cash on it which is now lost on exp/tm seals and drop rate ones, only got 1 hour out of it before maintenance knocked me off (because I thorght we had the maintenece for that week the day before) and should of had more than 15 hours left the next day but now......dead, money wasted and my tm bracer/x3 one i recharged are probably dead too.

Could of saved the cash and seen les mis at cinemas if I knew I wouldnt beable to play the game and I know the gm's will not re recharge them or refund them for me.
I'd be annoyed too and sadly, we're not all mind-readers, so by TO getting this bad, we really didn't see it coming. :'S I know my fox's drill pet and wt pouch are probably gonna be dead by the time I get home tonight. Strangely enough, I'm not fretting too much over it. It sucks yes, but I'm not making a big deal out of it.

Well... at least there is the internet. I'm just derping around it until I need to go to work. @.@;