View Single Post
01-11-2013   #112 (permalink)
MarkM
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
In that case, then I'd highly suggest you find something else to do for a while. :x

I understand patience is not in infinite supply, but there's no point in getting mad over this. This is something simply out of our control obviously.

Just take it easy and check back often~ This forum won't go anywhere and neither will TO (maybe, lol).
True, im just really pissed about my timed quips i used after Tuesdays server fix when I thought things would then be ok, i wasted the last of my spare cash on it which is now lost on exp/tm seals and drop rate ones, only got 1 hour out of it before maintenance knocked me off (because I thorght we had the maintenece for that week the day before) and should of had more than 15 hours left the next day but now......dead, money wasted and my tm bracer/x3 one i recharged are probably dead too.

Could of saved the cash and seen les mis at cinemas if I knew I wouldnt beable to play the game and I know the gm's will not re recharge them or refund them for me.