View Single Post
01-10-2013   #27 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

oh my god i cannot believe some people even bother defending nexon. i mean, i remember they were bad before but jesus, really

DFO and Dragon Nest both had maintenance today. For DFO, they flubbed up by posting an announcement that there would be a game update. Like, yay, the first actual real content update since like, early September. Yeah, no. I guess the site intern didn't bother to proofread the dang post (which is like, a title + a paragraph) so they had to change it to say it was just a normal server maintenance.

Honestly, it's like the game is at a complete standstill right now. Vital set drops are missing from the drop pool in Otherverse 3, which has been pointed out by like, everyone in the population since November and they haven't done stuff about it. Halloween Hell Parties are still freaking accessible even though it's _January_. And to repeat myself, there have been no content updates since god knows when. It's not due to a lack of stuff to update the game with either. :| It doesn't help that the game website itself looks like shit. Like, total shit. I mean, the graphics posted on the site for the Christmas Event and sales were so bad they had to take it down and redo it in text format because there was so much criticism from, everywhere. It's really insulting to say the least. If they don't give a shit about DFO, probably because it's their least profitable game, then just let some other game company take over it when the contract expires.

And then you have fracking Dragon Nest. From the second week of December to the first week of January, the game was ****ing unplayable. The lag was so, so bad that everyone, of varying PC set-ups, internet connections and locations, was disconnecting multiple times an hour, especially while in the middle of dungeon runs. Hell, even entire towns crashed -- as in, when you tried to enter them, you would get a "Unable to find info" error. And of course, Nexon did nothing until everyone's breaks were over at the beginning of January. On top of that, they didn't address it at all, and there was no attempt at compensation for all the timed NX items that expired while the lagbeast blocked everyone from playing the game.

And after today's maintenance, I can only enter the game from my shitty 5 year old laptop because the patch made it so that people who have Windows 8 can't launch the game, at all. gg no re i'd rather play dragon nest SEA than put up with stupid-ass nexon and their shitty shittiness

o did i mention the SEA version of dragon nest came out within 2 weeks of nexon's version, and yet they have so much more content while ppl are stil waiting for the rest of the level 50 cap content???

Last edited by mamoru; 01-10-2013 at 09:10 PM.