View Single Post
01-10-2013   #34 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
**** the Flask + 5 pots and ward start. So stupid, just so stupid.
This.
It takes no skill at all, to win against your enemy laner just because you traded, waited a multiple of 10 secs, then trade again and win solely because you have more hp/mp at the time, and your sustain will never run out as long as you go back once in a while.

I almost never play solo top role, but I go for flash+pots+wards and I end up winning the lane easily just because I have infinite amounts of sustain just by standing there.

Enemy laner goes aggressive? Who cares, just use your pots/flask and watch the enemy laner lose solely to creep harass.

The flask is even helpful during mid-game poke fests/team fights, sure it's not as strong as Soraka sustain but it gives you an extra 300 HP and 240 MP to keep you going.

Last edited by Kenzor; 01-10-2013 at 03:00 PM.