View Single Post
01-09-2013   #6 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
I might have a month where any screenshot is accepted. If you guys want a specific theme I might use it for a month in the future (I like trying to do themes based on seasons so it might get incorporated... maybe).
I'd suggest allowing people to submit any type of screenshot for any month without themes or restrictions. That way, people can be a lot more creative and you'd probably end up with more submissions overall per month.

I understand that you like to be seasonal, so maybe a compromise could be made that for the months with major world-wide celebrated holidays could have a theme to incorporate for that certain holiday.