View Single Post
01-08-2013   #837 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0ot
need some guide from you guys, below is my monster box.
questions:

1) I just got the keeper of flame, should i evolve the tyrannos or use it ??
2) for the gold/metal/emerald dragon, any use for them or only use for feeding ?
3) so my priority now is to max lvl my echidna ?
4) my fire team is now is tyrannos(starter), echidna, gigas, keeper of flame and green spearman. any problem with it or should i do some switching ?
1.) Evolve it, get more Keeper of Flames.
2.) Feed. You can sell the gold metals if you are short of cash.
3.) I'll say get more Keeper of Flames actually. After that, start leveling your fire team and Siren.
4.) Get more Keeper of Flames and use them. Switch out your green spearman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexx
Alright fellas, here's my problem. I need rainbow masks from the Wednesday dungeon in order to evolve stuff. However, I haven't had any luck farming Echidna for delay or succubus for poison. I can provide Odin or siren the enchanter as leaders. How can I beat that dungeon and get my evo materials?
Check the first page. I've pasted links on how to do the dungeons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReggieHurley
Hey guys,

for 6.25x dragons what are some good dragons for the 4 non-leader team members? Is it good to have four cdk? Also, has anyone maximized their cdk or adk skills? The only way to raise it would be to feed more magic swordsman right?? Doesn't that take forever? Have any of you guys done it? thnx

ADK, CDK, sky dragons, mech dragons, dark/green late-game dragons, resist dragons, Bahamut. Just to name a few.

Yes, you can only level them up with more swordsmen. For the JP version, it's not really a problem since they will rarely open up the swordsmen dungeons, but I was busy with the other dungeons then, so I did not focus on getting anything more than 4 of grass and dark. But max skilled swordsmen, esp dark, green and light, is not that uncommon on JP.

EDIT: Got my Unicorn for my light team on sub account.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-08-2013 at 09:08 PM.