View Single Post
01-07-2013   #830 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewPandD
I noticed some of you are part of the puzzles and dragons forum. I was wondering you thoughts on it. I know I have seen some of you in it.
For the help that you have given me and everything you all are doing for the community. I want to try and help out. I am one of the moderators on the puzzles and dragons forum.

First I would like to see if we can put a Japanese spot in the forum. Thoughts on that zgmfx19a. If there is anything else you would like to see in the forum, let me know.
Thanks so much all you, I hope I can become a part of your awesome community.
I'm not too sure about that. Most of the people who goes on the English forums will be playing the US version. For those who understand Chinese, there are actually lots of Chinese forums around talking about the game.

I guess it depends on whether you'll actually gather traffic there from the English speaking community who, for some reason, are playing the JP version.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-08-2013 at 12:25 AM.