Thread: Gambler's truth
View Single Post
01-07-2013   #18 (permalink)
InfernalGuy
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
I do not act like an all-knowing sage, Its just that people tell me what is best as a PvP raccoon.. FFS, I do not see any better raccoon than me in Jewlia!! (Except for AngryPants) and maybe a few more raccoons that dont pvp. My statement is for PvP, nothing else, purely pvp.
If you are a PvM type, then 1144 might be best, because you grind, you PQ yo do shit with heavy items and potions blah blah.
My video was just to prove that FH does not depend on LK! Saw me try with -1000 LK, It hit 5/5.
Quote all the shit I said, I honestly do not gaf. Im sure h1zuka will agree that a 1144 is crap for pvp. You would miss all your attacks on bunny and even on dark lords blah blah blah...

Acting like I know it all is nothing compared to your sad little comment that make you look so pathetic.. (E.G: 1 on 1 me in RL, Type proper English, She has more post than you and a lot more)
^ this is probably the first legit post of yours in this thread. It took me a good while for you to admit certain things.

Some things I'd like to explain: I said 1 on 1 me IRL after you shouted to come and PvP you; the point is, neither of the fights would prove anything. Build isn't that important, both in game and IRL. If you take a bamboo sword and I take a katana, I obviously have an advantage, but even then I could lose, maybe you get it now? Build has as little effect as your shoes has in battle, and it doesn't give you any credits when you shout "1144 is useless, remake your guides".

Post count DO affect the amount of knowledge person posses, imagine how many threads we read, how many advices we give on EVERY aspect of the game, not only the raccoons; it means a lot. "remember kids, the higher your post count, the longer your pe*** is!"

And about "use proper english", I was really pissed at that point, can't think of any excuse. Sorry