Thread: Gambler's truth
View Single Post
01-07-2013   #6 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Gamblers don't always use weapons for the purpose of dealing damage with Full House. When I played my Raccoon, I used it just to stun my target(s). If someone doesn't want to have a weak One Pair or whatever, then they can simply get an AP weapon. Weapons can easily get 7,000 or more AP nowadays.

Charms tend to not need more than 200 AC. I only ever used about 300 on my Diva (3124 HP build, and this was over two years ago). Getting even 400 AC with a 1 in Power isn't that hard with just the base stats on equipment.

Oh and also; Full House uses 5 cards, meaning that it has a chance of recoiling 5 times the damage. 9,000*5 = 45,000. That's nearly half of your 100,000 HP.