View Single Post
01-06-2013   #195 (permalink)
Crimsonred
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
I'd beg to differ.

Missiles have amazing range and homing ability. It is also very easy to hit people from all directions except vulcan range BELOW or ABOVE you.

It doesn't matter if the weapons have slow mobility or not. You're a C rank. Of course you are going to be slow. The splash bazooka is super easy to use and very effective. The reload is also pretty good with reload up.

You're missing out big time if you're gonna drop the Proto Starkie for something less useful like the Missile Ginn, which relies mostly on it's missiles. Starkie can fight in all ranges which makes it really versatile.

I'm very certain I know what I'm talking about. I've played 45 games with it and won 70% of them. (only lost 14 games)
Proto stark = paper in disguise
Missile ginn = rock in disguise. (the wep 2 range needs you to close range. And of course the hug is a deadly weapon, even at no OC (lol atk up skill))

Don't compare the 2...