View Single Post
01-05-2013   #9 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Soul Masters are Anti-Charm if you have high HP and MA.

The point of using Blessings against Charms is so you can Arrow Rush them to death. For an example: If they have Mana Reflector on and you use Arrow Rush, you'll be hitting 7 times and so will your Blessings, which would be a total of 21 hits. Let's say you and your Blessings are both doing at least 1,000 each hit, that's an easy 21,000 damage against Mana Reflector.

If you build your Soul Master correctly; Mana Reflector WILL NOT save Charms. They'll take a good amount of damage with or without it.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
@Vare:
My girlfriend and I are confused on whether you meant her or me, since I mentioned my stats and she didn't, so:

/forum/1726193-post12.html

This was posted back in May, 2012. It's my Dark Witch in the screenshots, but she and my Soul Master share the same equipment.