View Single Post
01-04-2013   #5 (permalink)
Nikeos
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

1414 is the superior build for soul masters. DA, LK and WT are all useless, even more so when compared to the defenses you gain instead. WT does not suffer as much as everyone says it does. Every single one of my characters has a 1 in sense and I have never had one problem with WT. The people who say they do very likely carry a bunch of useless crap on them. As for going pure HP, it's better imo because instead of relying on blocks/dodges to stay alive, you can get hit (even with guard break) and not die. The MA loss from going pure HP is fairly small anyways, even at level 400. In my opinion, ~1.5k MA is good enough for anything in the game and is easy enough to reach, even with HP compounded equips.

Blessings are absolute trash and have nothing to do with 1414 being the best build.

Last edited by Nikeos; 01-04-2013 at 09:55 PM.