View Single Post
01-04-2013   #3 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigoshkitty
I was considering buying a point back all and changing to pure LK. Would that be a good idea?

No. It's a terrible idea. I suggest doing what boo-bear (Vare) said.

Quote:
And of course I know now and I did a while back after making the sheep that LK/AC is needed for the blessings but now that I come to think of it, would it have been better going pure LK?
It would only be better if you prefer being a useless glass cannon.

Quote:
I was going to try and save up some eggs and get the level 280 vest to comp LK.
Why? That would be a waste of eggs. You could get it for MA if you want to, but unless you already have the eggs for it; you're better off waiting for something new in MyShop, as boo-bear stated.

Quote:
Should I get a HP one so I can wear my LK shield and gain back that 73 LK?
Only if it has MA on it, too. You don't need to replace any of your equipment for LK.

---

Compounding LK onto anything other than your Staff is wasteful in both PvM and PvP. In PvM; you generally only need around 200 for 90-something percent of the mobs.