View Single Post
01-04-2013   #2 (permalink)
Nikeos
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigoshkitty
I was considering buying a point back all and changing to pure LK. Would that be a good idea?
Why would you even do that? It's an awful idea. If you are considering using a point back all, you are better off build graph resetting to 1414 and going pure HP. Even if you didn't want to change from 1423, you are still better off going pure HP.

As for your other questions, I'm not even really sure what you're even asking. If you want more LK, wear something with more LK on it. If you want more HP, use something with more HP on it. It's not that difficult.

Just wait until whatever box comes out that has equips with whatever stats you want comes out. Unless they release new egg shop stuff, I wouldn't bother saving up eggs for anything in the egg shop as random box equips are going to be far superior to anything you could currently get.

In my opinion however, compounding LK on equips for a pvm soul master is useless. You are much better off compounding MA or HP on them.