View Single Post
01-03-2013   #769 (permalink)
Nikeos
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration
Looking for a computer security replacement now. Thinking about going for Malwarebytes ($25) or Bitdefender (forgot how much it is and can't find the advertised $80 for 5 years deal anywhere on their website). Well, we'll see.
There's no reason to pay for antivirus programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryuki
I kind of have a negative view of hps due to well..my dad used 2 hp laptops and the first one died out pretty quickly while the second one has got to be the slowest thing ever u_u

Ideally I'd like to keep whatever I get for 3 years at least hopefully..xD and ya it'd probably on and used for most of the time.
http://www.newegg.com/Laptops-Notebo...Category/ID-32

Use the nifty sliders for the specs you want and if you don't know what any of these mean, I suggest you do research before thinking about purchasing a new computer. Don't just buy a new laptop because of a brand name; that's ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
If you want one for art, Macs are usually the better (this is from what I've heard tho).
Also, people who say this are dumb.

Last edited by Nikeos; 01-03-2013 at 09:37 PM.