View Single Post
01-02-2013   #71 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
I am only sad that there's very little chance I'll ever see Gisen ever again. ):
Okay so it looks like they've actually confirmed Gisen for season 2. I don't know how they're gonna work her in in a way that would make sense, but I also don't care. This is what I want.

Hyakka Ryƍran Samurai Bride (TV) - Anime News Network

EDIT: There's also going to be a number of other samurai girls introduced, including Sarutobi Sasuke, Mataemon Araki, Houzouin Inshun, Sasaki Kojirou, Miyamoto Musashi, and Maeda Keiji. I'm not sure which of them will play important roles, but I know for a fact that Maeda Keiji will probably have at least some prominence, as she even has a character page on the website.

Seems like my type of character, too :v She's also featured in the banner at the top of the website:

Along with some other character who I can't identify. She seems to be wearing the same outfit as Juubei, so I'm not sure what to make of that. Something to wait for I guess.

EDIT2: After doing a little bit more research, seems that the white-haired character that I couldn't identify is definitely Juubei herself. Confirmed only because I found multiple instances of a figure of the same character design being pre-listed from Hobby Japan.

(Just grabbed the highest res images I could find)

Apparently this is called "Yagyu Jubei Silver Sword Princess Version". So yeah. Be ready for this?? Catgirl Jubei, I don't know what to feel.

Last edited by Harlequin; 01-02-2013 at 01:04 PM.