View Single Post
01-01-2013   #755 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Ouuuuuuch. x-x That really sucks, Shane. (again) Best of luck in the recovery process. D: Celebrate the end WITH CAEK. <3

Okay, so my mood lifted a bit better, just my mom said something and I took it literally and got all /upset about it. Nothing new. :/ I'll live, today's just another day, get back to business.

One thing I've learned about wigs for dolls, may it be BJD, Dollfie or Pullips: when you see a wig you want, that color you want, not in the style you want. You see a wig in an awesome/lovely cut and style... but doesn't have the color you want. :'D Some of my OCs, y u gaiz have weird and complicated hair? </3