View Single Post
12-30-2012   #21 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Ok, so since I'm gonna buy a new harddrive that I can actually use on the motherboard, I need to figure out how to get an OS on it. I know you can use the DVD that you can order off of the main site, but I also read about downloading the files online and putting them on to a USB and changing the boot order to get the OS on the computer. I figured that it might be easier since I'd just have to buy a new flash drive instead of trying to get a new optical drive. I also heard you can just torrent the files for the OS and then buy the license key to make it all legal. Is that all I really have to do? And it just confused me because at the same time the stuff I was reading mentioned making sure not to buy a license key for the upgrade and making sure it's for the actual Windows 8.

And another question about the wires, what if I can't plug everything into the motherboard? When I was trying to get everything together the first time I noticed that there were too many wires and not enough ports. Do I have to tie them back with zip ties, as well? Or are all of them supposed to hook up to something? The main thing I noticed was the cords coming out of m power supply-- I'll double check the manuals just in case when I get back home. I tried watching videos about this but it seemed like all the tutorials had just enough cords for everything.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!