View Single Post
12-30-2012   #8 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Kay so major heads up, folks.

I've finally got TO reinstalled onto my desktop and found to my delight that I am able to multi-client yet again.

This is how it's gonna work, kids:

Black and Blueviolet are the main vendors, as they have more variety and the supplement to a degree.

SakurahVanilla, SakurahBreeze and YoMamaDaCableGuy will be rotated every day. Each day, I will rotate between Titanium/Tiger's Eye, Desert Beach frags and impures/gems, the pure versions of what Blue and Blueviolet carry and even ore found from Tech/Tap mines.

Actually, at the moment, I will need to reorganize the Cable Guy's inventory as she's currently holding all my stock equipment. Will keep ya'll posted.