Thread: Les Miserables
View Single Post
12-29-2012   #10 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

les mis is my all-time favorite musical since i was a little gay in middle school choir. i went to see it today. i tried not to be a purist because i already have in my mind my own personal dream cast aaand i can definitely say i loved the movie. sometimes i felt the close-ups were too heavy-handed and the pacing could have gone a bit smoother but it was totally worth the wait.

i didn't care much for russell crowe's javert (did they lower the key for his songs? it felt like it) but the cast in general were amazing. everyone in the theater was moved to tears by the reprisal of do you hear the people sing. i also didn't expect to see colm wilkinson, so he was a really nice surprise. i'm glad to end the year with this film.

also i'm so glad no one sang along to the songs in the theater. ;_;