View Single Post
12-29-2012   #85 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
tell them you'll give information in exchange for their help. ask for them to find a way to free you of the necromancers control.
"Excuse me, Sir Kyle, As of yet unnamed Madame, and... Cleric. I will admit that the things I've said and done have been rather unsavory. For this, apologize but I also ask for your mercy. I am undead. I am an abomination. By no means of my own have I become this way. You seem to be looking for a necromancer. She is my master. I have base knowledge concerning her, and a great, albeit, unwanted admiration for her. I will aid to the best of my abilities in discovering her whereabouts. But, in return, you must help me free myself of the necromancer's control. Please, I beg of you all to help me." This is what you want to say, but all that comes out is, "**** YOU! **** YOU! **** YOU! ****ING KILL ME, YOU SODDING SLAGS! I WILL GLADLY DIE FOR MY MASTER HERE!"

"BY THE GODS, MY EARS!"

"This dude obviously got nothin' helpful to say. Let's just kill him."

"Gods, Kyle. Why do you always have to solve problems via violence. You know that heroism isn't defined by violence, right. Some of the greatest heroes are known for solving conflicts via... uhm... you know..." the warrior struggles for a moment finding the correct words, "democracy! That's it. Democracy! I want to be known a democratic hero who is willing to compromise even with a ghoul."

"You know that no part of "I" constitutes for "we"?" Says Kyle.

"But, in a democracy "I" does constitute for "we" when the majority agrees with you. And right now, Cleric and I agree that the ghoul should stay alive so we can get some information out of him, despite his unpleasantly loud magedribble."

"Excuse me," says the Cleric, "I change my mind. I mean, why should I agree with some huge ***** who doesn't even know my name. I agree with Kyle. Let's just kill the ghoul and move on. My stun spell won't last much longer and there's nothing in this stupid dungeon anyways."

The tides have turned against you. Democracy has ruled that it would have you killed. Anything you say comes out as insults. If only there was some other way of voicing your distress.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Just a Sword, PDA, Locket, Net x100