View Single Post
12-29-2012   #698 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

I finally got it...the Wood Magic Swordsman! Q_Q

I have ran about 10 runs of Master and more Expert, and I didn't even see trace of him. Then when I finally did see him, he dropped the egg for me, without the x2 rate Q_Q

It was a pretty rocky run though, first I accidentally killed both grunts on 1st floor due to some insane long combo, and met him on 2nd floor without full HP, so I had to use 1 stone to revive.

After that other than mid-bosses, I barely had 1 turn being full HP, and didn't have time to store skills, so I pretty much blasted most of my way through by combos only.

The Dryads also decided to pull a 22 on me, when I just used Fire Resist's skill on the previous floor because my screen is filled with almost nothing but water orbs...good thing I survived in the end Q_Q

Some picture:
Spoiler!

I think I'll stop here and farm for him again in the distant future...still need to prepare my Amaterasu and other Resist Dragons better so I can challenge the Master level of Dark Sky Dragon in the following weeks...

Last edited by Blizt; 12-29-2012 at 02:03 PM.