View Single Post
12-28-2012   #1 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default Kanani's Gems n Bits thread! [Fantasia Only]

This is my attempt at a more organized way of dealing business with the Fantasian community when regarding to my most commonly sold items of choice: ore.

'Cause seriously, who the heck wants to drill for certain ore? Not most everyone... o.o

But this thread'll give most people insight on how much is in stock and how much they actually are and which mule of mine handles them. This is mostly due to me being unable to set up so many AFK shops and basically not to overload my comp.

Of course, you are more then welcome to send me in-game mail telling me what you want. Just be wary of the limit. And any and all eTO Fantasians can either post here or PM me for what they want as well.

Whispers may be received typically between 8am to 2:30pm. I usually work in the evening and will not be on for long when I come home and go to bed. Please keep this in mind.

Keep this in mind: When you are ordering, it is recommended you do it in bulk. Please refer to the refining chart to figure out how much you need and always keep in mind of failure rates. There is no refunds, all sales are final. If you do not agree with this, then please do not do business with me.

Also, I do not accept trades or MyShop for ore, obviously. Just straight galder.

Now with that out of the way, let me show you my wares...

Lv.1 ~ 70 [Bronze, Tin, Sulfur / Quartz, Amethyst, Agate]
MULE TO SEND: SakurahBreeze

All Fragments, Impures and Pures are 5,000 galder each

STOCK:
BRONZE
Fragments: x31,xxx
Impures: x21,xxx
Pure: x1,9xx

TIN:
Fragments: x11,xxx
Impures: x20,xxx
Pures: x1,6xx

SULFUR:
Fragments: x20,xxx
Impures: x30,xxx
Pures: x1,4xx

QUARTZ:
Fragments: x12,xxx
Gems: x14,xxx
Flawless: x9xx

AMETHYST:
Fragments: x10,xxx
Gems: x11,xxx
Flawless: x6xx

AGATE:
Fragments: x10,xxx
Gems: x11,xxx
Flawless: x5xx

Last edited by Sakurah; 12-28-2012 at 05:59 PM.