View Single Post
12-28-2012   #5 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsveTokSmirTi

There really isn't any point in this post.
There is a point. You have stated it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsveTokSmirTi

Perhaps I just really want someone who understands, but I don't think that's possible because I can't say even I understand what I'm going through. I feel like I've lost myself, and I really don't see a point in anything anymore.
You are posting because you believe that you have a problem and are hoping to find someone who may help you. Possibly someone who has been through the same thing but has found their way into success. You probably also feel more comfortable saying it out loud to people who are far far away and will not stare at you in some judging manner after you tell them something very personal.

Do you feel like you have wasted amounts of time?
Have you got some goals to motivate you?

I do not think I can really say anything to help, however noticing your flaws is the first step to fixing them.
I think you may want to try things that do not seem like obvious solutions. And if you need a goal lr something to drive you forward, why not make it 'to make myself feel like I have a purpose again'?