View Single Post
12-28-2012   #1 (permalink)
TsveTokSmirTi
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Edanomel-Deum
Class: Witch/SM to_sheep
Guild: [~Amour~]
Default What's the point to anything

Lately I've just stopped giving a shit about everything. I don't really know what to think of it. I've given up trying to deal with my depression and anxiety and given up letting it affect my life. I've just pretty much been existing..No opinions, no feelings, nothing. I haven't eaten anything in three days, not for any reason, I just haven't been hungry for anything at all. I also haven't slept in three days..I just haven't been tired..I really don't know what to do with myself anymore. I haven't given up with life but I have no motivation to do anything.

I really just feel like an empty shell of a human being. I'm just so confused and so lost, I don't know what to do or think anymore. I don't know who to go to or if there's even anyone who I need to see. I don't really understand anything anymore.. I feel like not a single person on this planet wants anything to do with me, but I really don't want anything to do with anyone either..I don't know what I want.

Perhaps I just really want someone who understands, but I don't think that's possible because I can't say even I understand what I'm going through. I feel like I've lost myself, and I really don't see a point in anything anymore.

Maybe it's my experiences with heavy drug use but I haven't really done anything to endanger my mental or physically health. I've been relatively responsible for the most part. I just don't know. There really isn't any point in this post. I guess I just felt like I needed to get something out, even though when I look it over it doesn't seem like anything at all.

Hm. Sometimes I just want something exciting to happen in my life. Although I seek out such experiences nothing ever seems good enough. Nothing seems to satisfy my needs anymore, even though I have so much to be happy about. I really just don't know or understand what's happening with my life anymore.

Well. That is all. May you have a good evening.