View Single Post
12-27-2012   #739 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Oh my. :Oc

Okay, so I recharged my driller pet on Kani and gonna give her pouches a few days to live. Mainly because I find my Tech/Tap ore collection generally unacceptable. >:O That and I do plan on diving into the business again (hence the idea of a B>/S> thread here on ggFTW), especially if I do plan on priding myself to carry all of the ore and most people are gonna want dem higher level onez for their uniques and Altis. ;o

There'll always be ore vendors around, but who's the one to charge them the cheapest? "STACK 'EM HIGH AND SELL 'EM CHEAP", that's what my boss' old man once said when he founded my store over 60 years ago.

That and it'll free up my hands to get to dem drawing endeavors, wheeeeee.

Last edited by Sakurah; 12-27-2012 at 08:34 PM.