View Single Post
12-27-2012   #675 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Thanks, what would be the better team for fat sprites? Full on power, use a friends healer or resolve team?
Mmm, if you have an Odin friend, that's pretty good. And just get a full same color team and a healer leader. Resolve is kinda risky since round 4 usually has 3 attacking and chances are high that two will attack on the same turn. As long as you can take them out before they attack, resolve team should work. Boss hits for 7777 every 5 turns where as regular fatties hit for 6666 so as long as you can tank one of those somehow, you should be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra
i'm really needing some stage2 amaterasu help, can anyone help me out?
Why only Amaterasu Ookami only? I've never had one and only had 1 friend who uses it, but even then my Siren was more than enough to take out most stages. Like, healing back to full has never been the problem so much as being "1-hit" by two monsters attacking on the same turn that I couldn't kill and in that situation, she doesn't help. Just try getting a Siren from the Voice of the Siren in Sea Cave Mercury, buffing up her skill to max, and then getting her two her third evolution and you should be fine, imo.

Last edited by buta; 12-27-2012 at 05:45 PM.