12-27-2012   #338 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

We almost lost this game because of everyone's favorite "Chase the Nunu." (Nidalee #1) They made Wukong go top early game for some reason. That did not help them at all since Rengar couldn't fight me so I got two free kills to get back in the game. Then Wukong went back bot but by then I had gotten Black Cleaver and Manamune so it was basically gg for any and every fight with him.

It shocks me that I don't see as much Yorick on Dominion given how stupid he is on it. Well..... after the mini-laning phase he has to deal with. Also, people really underestimate the bonus you get from farming. :|