View Single Post
12-26-2012   #666 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexx
At this point I'm finding I have too many goals and not nearly enough stamina to pursue all of them. I'm curious how each of you picks what's most important to work on/improve for your team.

These are not in order of importance.

What to spend stamina on:
Complete more dungeons.
Farm metal dragons to power level monsters.
Farm Special Dungeons for rare creatures like mystic swordsman(I really need green for my team).
Farm creatures to skill up creatures (ie siren).
Farm Evo material for the monster that are ready or nearly ready to level.

Who to power-up/evolve:
Level creatures that need evolving to be good (ie Dragonette->Fafnir).
Level further my heavy hitters that take a ton of xp to gain levels now(ie Chaos Dragon Knight/Vampire Lord).
Level situational team members (ie Indra/Berserk/Shaitan)
For me, I fixed 2 main goals after digging through the articles and youtube videos (I've struck out the stuff I've cleared).

1) Set up a ADK+CDK+Echidna team
2) Clear Hera -> 2 Heroes -> Zeus

And after obtaining Amaterasu......
3) Obtain max level for Amaterasu, get +99rec on her.

So all of my stamina and monsters leveling were spent focusing on these three goals. I am actually really lucky to obtain Amaterasu, Neptune and Parvati to help me in my tasks, since they're really great monsters for Hera and 2 Heroes.

For stamina management, here's how I do it in terms of highest to lowest priority:
1) Special events (swordsmen encounter at CoS, MKII dungeons appearance, etc etc).
2) Mega Metal Dragon
3) Gold Metal Dragon
4) 3-colored Metal Dragon
5) 2x up Metal Dragon
6) Hera
7) 2 weeks special dungeons (till I get the drops I want and etc)
8) Days of the week dungeons if I need anything
9) Farming for leveling up
10) Clearing normal/technical (after getting past CoS for both normal and technical)
11) Metal Dragon

There is no point in clearing past CoS quickly except if you want to farm for Metal King Dragons and stuff at higher dungeons. They won't be running away.

Leveling priority:
1) +rec to Amaterasu
2) leveling Amaterasu to max level
3) max skill for 1st Siren

4) leveling core members for my goals
5) leveling core members for mono teams
6) randomly leveling other monsters

Team priority:
Dragons -> Dark -> Grass -> Water -> Fire -> Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra
dammm who's spending stones on the roman/egyptian gods? i'm debating between that or the FF's they'r just so dam cute :P
The only gods I want from that lineup is Grass Egyptian and Grass Odin, so I'll pass. Thank god I've got Neptune already.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 12-27-2012 at 03:56 AM.