View Single Post
12-25-2012   #63 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
>pick up sword through heart
Being undead is a different feeling. One that you can't truly explain through words. It is like being a stranger in your own body, or controlling it in third-person from a first-person perspective. You are aware of some feelings, but they don't bother you so much. The feeling of having a sword pressed through your heart is vaguely unpleasant one. You don't like it, but you think you can go on unliving with it affecting your unlife much. It's like a mildly annoying itch. But, you never liked to itch. You grab the hilt of the sword and pull it out. It comes out with no difficulty. It's almost like pulling a butter knife out of cheesecake.

The wound begins to bleed but it stops only seconds later. "Abomination," a quasi-feminine disembodied voice speaks to you, "you are an abomination." It isn't telling you anything you don't already know.

"You existence is an abomination, do you understand? You are a smart man, of course you do. Let me tell you my chores: At precisely two (2) o'clock I remove all trash from living quarters, at precisely three (3) o'clock I burn all removed trash. This ensures that there is no trash left within my superficial vision. The trash still remains in particles that cannot be seen beyond my superficial vision. This scares me as the trash is disgusting, and all I did was help its mobility. At precisely 4 (four) o'clock I will breath in all trash. That is when I am vulnerable. It is precisely one (1) o'clock. In three (3) hours it will be 4 (four) o'clock. I cannot stop the myself from doing my chores. I just can't. I would if I could, but I can't. I can't stop. I am afraid. In three (3) hours people will be here who can hurt me. I am afraid. You have to stop them. That's why I made you. So you can stop them. You have three (3) hours until 4 (four) o'clock. Intercept my enemies and kill them all. I live in the bottom of the False Tower. Don't visit me there. I need to get dressed. I need to d-do my hair. You have three (3) hours. THREE! (3)!"

Despite obviously being the ramblings of a disturbed person, you feel the need to carry out the orders that the quasi-feminine disembodied voice gave you. You are drawn to the northward edge of the uncity. You just have to go there. Though gathering some of the net would much aid your own personal interests.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Just a Sword, PDA, Locket