Thread: A beg for help
View Single Post
12-25-2012   #1 (permalink)
InfernalGuy
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Default A beg for help

Hello, fellow Dawn members. I am Volfgangas, as some of you might already know. The reason I'm here is that hard times came to my happy Trickster life - I'm doing Episode 3. It was easy at first, but now I need to get that cursed Earthen Fate Necklace , after manually drilling around 2 hours AND having my pet item hunt on, and still not getting the necklace, I gave up. What I'm asking is, that if ANYONE has extra necklace or is willing to give me his/her only necklace from a mule char you ain't gonna ever play, PLEASE, put it in Guild Storage and let me take it. Thanks for help and understanding.

Merry Christmas all!