View Single Post
12-25-2012   #2648 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Ah yeah, I figured as much when TrueColors2 whispered me on my dark sheep. I assume that they didn't know who is actually the person behind the character. >> <<

They whispered with a wrong nickname for my dark sheep and said "guess who? ", I went "no". Most of my friends know that I dislike guessing games, so I assumed it was someone who didn't know better, until they stopped responding to me. Makes more sense now that I saw 9Life's post here. That and after being impersonated enough, I've grown to distrust most people. :x

Isn't that person in Neo-Zeon atm tho?
EDIT: By today, I saw it guildless. I still advise caution to other Fantasians about this poser regardless.

Last edited by Sakurah; 12-25-2012 at 09:49 PM.