View Single Post
12-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
InfernalGuy
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merry Christmas, peeps!

Hi everybody! *Hi doctor Nick!*

As far as I know today is Christmas eve. Yeah... That came very fast, god, I can't even think about it! I dreamed a weird dream today, Ghost of the Christmas Past haunted me all night. I understood that I need to spread the spirit around the forums, that's why I'm here typing all kind of bullshit.

So, what I'm about to do is to give away some of my Fantasia stuff to people who comes here and post a nice Christmas themed picture. The gifts are included but not limited to Hunter Yuna hat, I<3D head skin and cute in-game event pets! I know I'm not a Santa, but I'm doing what I can, ok?

I will distribute prizes RANDOMLY, but my decision will somehow be affected by the cuteness of your picture. Also, one entry per person. Oh, and please leave your IGN I should send the gift too!

Too bad there's no Secret Santa event this year...

Happy holidays and merry Christmas! I love you all <3

(not really)

Last edited by InfernalGuy; 12-24-2012 at 10:31 AM.