View Single Post
12-24-2012   #17 (permalink)
Rydia
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
Funny how everytime something comes out people complain and complain because its not the way THEY would like it to go. Just stop qqing and play the god dam game... If you dont like the GvG option then dont GvG and send memo's to the guild for guild points!! Seriously, this community just a bunch of lazy complaining people!! Weather you cant get coins or not, dont say the Guild revamp is bad... It might be bad but its still better than old one. LMS and stop qqing
You don't get guild coins from memos. Don't come in here trying to act all superior when you have no idea what you're talking about.

And in other news, the league ranks are gone now? But I still can't seem to make a new league battle?

Last edited by Rydia; 12-24-2012 at 05:37 AM.