View Single Post
12-23-2012   #56 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
ask if you can make him into a cyborg once you construct a laboratory.

won't stink as much and will be much stronger! plus people won't be able to recognize him.
"Excuse me, Goblin."

"My name is Magatia."

"I want to experiment on you."

"Is it going to be weird magic stuff?"

"No... well.. I guess in a way..."

"Then no, you can't experiment on me. I'm already undead. That is enough weird magic stuff for me. For now at least."

"But this will directly benefit you."

"How so?"

"You are small, you are weak, and you are undead. I am aware of the properties that living goblins have, and I am aware that most of those properties are lost upon death. Would you say it would difficult for to survive without those properties?"

"You're talking causing bad luck, right?"

"Yes."

"I never did that. I never had a reason to."

"Okay, let's say that you did have a reason to. Wouldn't your life be more difficult without it?"

"I don't know."

"Okay, let's say that you did have a reason to and your life would be more difficult about it. Wouldn't you want to participate in an experiment that would curb your dependence on those properties."

"This hypothetical situation you're creating really has no relevance to me."

"Dammit, do you not want to be undead anymore?"

"C-Certainly!"

"Then I'll make you not undead. I'll make you into a cyborg."

"A what?"

"A cyborg."

"Are you even speaking Elvish?"

You forgot, the concept of a cyborg is something you completely created. It is entirely theoretical. In Elfheim it would be completely impossible for you to get the materials in order to test it. A cyborg is basically a mixture of an automaton and a living creature. You named it after a famous Elvin comedy duo, Cy and Borg. "Let me get to the point," you say, "I'll turn you into an automaton."

"Automaton? You mean those science things."

"Yes. Think about it, you'll be stronger, I guess you'll technically not be alive but you won't be undead, also you won't stink like a rotting goblin corpse."

"You're joking, right?"

"Of course not. Why would I joke."

"..."

The goblin gives you a blank stare as if its processing the information you gave it heavily. All goblins are simple minded creatures including this one that claims to be a scholar. An experimental concept like cyborgs would be a lot for a goblin to process. The thought of a living automaton still boggles your mind despite the fact that you created the idea. One day you hope to bring cyborgs to attention of the scientific community as who- "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The goblin lets out an impressively hearty laugh interrupting your thoughts. "OH GODS! I-I JUST CAN'T! I- BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE ACTUALLY SERIOUS! YOU'RE A SCIENTIST!?"

"Y-yes I am. What's wrong with being a scientist."

"ARE YOU ****ING DENSE? WHAT ISN'T WRONG WITH BEING A SCIENTIST! OH GOD! THE EMPIRE'S COURT WOULD GET A HOOT OUT OF THIS! A CUTE LITTLE SCIENTIST ELF! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The goblin falls out of the tree in laughter. "HOLY SHIT, I NEARLY KILLED MYSELF B-BUT- BAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GODDS, HOLY LORDS THAT RESIDE IN THE AETHER, PLEASE SPARE ME FROM THIS STUPIDITY! I THINK I'LL DIE OF LAUGHTER AT THIS RATE! PFFFFFFT, MY SECOND TIME DYING WILL BE FROM SOMETHING SO GODDAMN STUPID! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I-I-IS... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaaaaa..."

The goblin stops laughing, it stop moving completely. You go over to examine it. Its face is stuck in a smile, and the dead-spark has gone from its eyes. Its dead for good this time. You are not sure if the way it died is truly ideal. In fact, you believe that its death has depleted some of your morale. It was an ambassador from the IIE, the Kingdom of Science itself! Yet it laughed at you. It laughed at you so hard that it died a second time.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Elven Bow & Arrow, Delicious Pinkish-Green Fruit x4