View Single Post
12-22-2012   #2637 (permalink)
Kirks
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
Come to think of it, if you said you had nothing to do with the PQ glitch you know you should've left the party because you know you will get caught. I don't see the point of partying with newbs when you are just waiting for your friend or collecting stones or whatever it is you claim you are doing.

Didn't you say you know of this glitch on your previous post? If so, then judging from the number of newbs at the mine wouldn't you say it is somewhat suspicious, yet, assuming you are innocent, why were you in that party?

Being in that party could be an evidence that you were in fact doing the glitch. I would somewhat believe that you had nothing to do with it if you aren't in that party.
THISSSsSSSSSSSssssSSSS MY GODDDDDDD THIsssSSS READ IT

REAAAAAAAAAAD ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants