View Single Post
12-21-2012   #7 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Awesome guide, and perfect timing too! Finally at home for break and now I have the time to start working on this thing.

I've been at this for nearly 10 hours now; slowly coming along because I have to stop and take an hour or two to read ahead and stuff. So, I'm working with the stuff that you recommended purchasing as my thread ( /forum/computers-tec...ming-rigs.html )

I've already tried the test build as shown in the Newegg Tutorial video and it managed to work (I didn't think I had the speaker part for the "post-beep" or whatever, but some digging after trying to get the case situated lead me to find them--). Now my question is on how to assemble everything into the case. I've got the power supply already screwed into place at the bottom; the beautiful dust catcher there with it. Now as far as putting the motherboard in, I read that the stand-off screws are a must to prevent bending and having grounding/charge problems to the case itself. From what I've seen, there are 9 holes for them and I only have 3. Is it ok to proceed anyway with just 3, or should I take a trip to a hardware store to pick some up tomorrow?

(Take this as a suggestion to have a construction guide up, too. ;D)

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!