View Single Post
12-20-2012   #52 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
ask him if he can give a recommendation to the IIE for him, in exchange for information on Elfheim and it's society.
"Hey, goblin."

"My name is Magatia."

"You work for the IIE, right? Then would you be willing to do a sort of "cultural exchange" with me in return for an employment recommendation."

"I'm a FORMER employee of the Empire. I'm a zombie goblin now so there's no way they would want to see my face again, much less take a recommendation from me."

"Surely, you have some frien-"

"I have no friends in the Empire, only bosses. Despite doing lots of ambassador work for them, my presence and opinions were very much unwanted. I got the feeling that a lot of people wanted me dead. I would still like to do the cultural exchange though. A lot of what goes on inside of Elfheim is unknown to the outside world, even after the disaster."

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Elven Bow & Arrow, Delicious Pinkish-Green Fruit x4