View Single Post
12-18-2012   #46 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
go pick up the goblin and smash its head to make sure it's absolutely dead, then proceed to cook it and try to use some of it to lure out the nekomata as you planed to do before.
After a short time spent searching, you find the goblin's corpse. You prepare yourself to crush the wretched thing's head. You hesitate for a moment, contemplating the disgusting mess your act will leave behind. All Elves have a predisposition to protecting nature and its creatures, though it has waned among Pure Blooded elves as generations pass. But, even among Pure Blooded Elves, your disconnection from all things natural was, well, unnatural. Nature's own constructs never interested you. You were always much more interested in what you could create. Even so, things like smashing this goblin's head makes you uncomfortable. Especially considering that you are making a meal for a group of bloodthirsty, albeit helpful, carnivores. While not a violation of the moral code you have developed over the years, smashing a goblin's head - even if it is undead - goes against your natural taste.

Primal disgust flows through your body as you raise the goblin's body to the air. You close your eyes and grit your teeth as you repeatedly smash the goblin's head off of a rock. You can not help but scream while committing the act. This is possibly the most gruesome crime you have ever committed with your own two hands and you are responsible for blowing up your own home city. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" You scream as you brutally smash the goblin's head off of the edge of the rock. Each impact with the rock gives off the disgusting sound of bones and flesh dislocated. You can feel the warm goblin brain juices covering your hands, and specks of it hit your cheeks. Some of it even flies into your mouth as you scream. It tastes weird.

"Stop it!" Says the voice of your better judgement. There were so many ways you could have lured out those Nekomata, but instead you are doing this. What if Nekomata do not even understand the concept of regifting? They will just think you are stupid. "Dude, quit it!" Your better judgement yells at you again. Why are you still doing this gross thing? The goblin's head probably gore putty by now, but you have just cracked and you can not stop crushing the poor thing's head. What is wrong with you?

"YOU ARE SWINGING ME AROUND IN THE AIR LIKE AN IDIOT, YOU JACKASS! STOP IT!"

"Huh," you say. You open your eyes. There is no rock, no gore, and the goblin is intact in your hands struggling to get free. "LET GO OF ME, YOU STUPID POINTY EARED PIECE OF SHIT! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL ****ING KILL YOU!" It yells... in Elvish. It is speaking Elvish. The goblin takes bite of your hand. You yell and let it go. It runs away and scurries up a tree, looking down at you with an expression that looks like a mix of fear and anger.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME! I'VE KILLED LIKE TEN PEOPLE, ****FACE! I SWEAR I WILL MURDER YOU! A-AND WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!?"

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Elven Bow & Arrow, Delicious Pinkish-Green Fruit x4