View Single Post
12-18-2012   #3 (permalink)
SlowBro
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by source
Solomon said the girl's family was suffering survivor's guilt because many of their friends were not as lucky and had lost children in the tragedy.
She lived by hiding in a pile of 15 other dead kids. If the girl escaped by her own means then this can be perceived as a story of a random girl that got away at the expense of others. I think this becomes much less personal by crediting God.

Quote:
So writer, what's your opinion about God and the other 20 kids of this girl's class and their teacher?
Here's my lazy interpretation:

God allows bad things to happen, but he doesn't cause them. When Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, we were given the freedom to choose. God does not want to interfere and wishes everyone to find their way back to him. If nothing bad ever happens, your faith is never really tested.

Religion is a touchy subject no matter where it is though bro. I'd rather not get in arguments over faith.