View Single Post
12-17-2012   #2621 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taweart
They didn't ban me because someone made a fake account with my name and we are different persons. Really? What's the problem to be brazilian? Which proves you got to say something like this? I am not an old scammer and why you suckers don't play your game without noising who want to play? Please, give me a break, take real proves and stop licking ppl ass.

WHO ARE YOU? TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE. IS IT A HARD THING TO DO? PROVES? ANY YET.
Ok... This is weird.

I was filling for my friend in Snow Mine PQ when I see HinnaMary in there too. I have read the posts above and I know she's a scammer (will be using she because of "her" sheep). So then I confronted HinnaMary and I told her that her name was posted over the Scammer Discussion Threads, basically stating her name wasn't clean.

We then got into a long argument. She was calling me "NOOB NOOB" etc and she said I had NO proof and she denied it all. I told her I found the SS's from a guy she scammed. She then talked about my mom because she had nothing else to say... also when I said everyone on GGftw still thinks she's a scammer because she hasn't even tried clearing up her name once; she said to me that HinnaMary wasn't her main.

I went on my cat and made a megaphone saying be careful about HinnaMary and then HinnaMary started telling me she had a bad day and that she had inrl problems? I guess she got scared and thought she could make me feel sorry for her. -- I don't know. I stopped talking to her after that.

Why I'm mentioning this is because when HinnaMary was arguing with me she would say "TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE".. just like RoseLany did in this post.... I'm not saying they're the same person but.. it was just a suspicion I had.

Also I have NO SS's of the argument but LittleBigFox, LastTouch, and CarmelCustard were all there.