View Single Post
12-17-2012   #3777 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Not worth bumping the notification system. So Imma write this.

Because I am totally NOT sure when I will get the guild back up, the Wikispaces website had been "locked" for a while now due to a notification system in order to prevent spammers. Since right now I payed my own Virgin Mobile credits on my dinky phone, I activated the website at last! It's still currently on hiatus becase there was no active content and no one wanting to make their own pages.

I am currently inactive on Trickster due to personal problems and drama in ggFTW. I still seriously want a team to help get my Bunny to finish the entire Tap quests... Otherwise she is long inactive. I am back at PangYa and may consider bringing the guild up... Gotta clean the dead people in there and what-nat. And this guild will mostly gear towards friends who stick around to the M.C. guild till the day the name will change to something a-new. (Because I think magic/occult themes are starting to get old for some of your members.)

This has been a Timer update in a nutshell.