View Single Post
12-17-2012   #89 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Wow. I forgot that the other game I want to try from Aeria games is "Eden Odesy"? The one with the cat-girls and mouse-kids. But yea. I can possibly return to Eden Eternal if I want to. But for now I'm on vacation and burned $20 on UGC for PangYa, so hah!

So anyway, did a new Siesta SC series, and decided to custom a bit since the game now has the full skirt/dress option for girls~

It's no perfect, but the outfit was designed to have the magical girl theme in it's basic level, as well serve Nel as the "outcast"... Because I am still overwhelmed that she's something related to the Demon Overlord majikabob.

Now.. I need accessories and CARDS for Kaz (though has his dragon earings already), Nuri, Lucia (optional), Arin, and Nel. I know Kooh, Ceclia, and Hana are functional for proper gameplay and not an uncontrollable PangYa bar.