View Single Post
12-16-2012   #2601 (permalink)
Rydia
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
I'm sorry but can you guys be more specific about that glitch? just if it's really do-able because all i heard was just rumors haha , let's not hurry to jump into conclusions shall we? xD

Spoiler!
Melina's SS show the level 40 dragon gaining levels at the mine, that proves it happens and he explained it pretty well in the following post. I don't know how to do it so really I can't be that specific. We are not the only ones saying this happens, other people have witnessed it and reported it if you just read through the announcement thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taweart
I was in a fixed party, but not with them. And even if I were in their party, how can you say that I was doing a glicth? As I said, you know about this glitch more than everyone here ._. These SS's can't say anything about myself and please, don't blame me again without real proves.
Yes you were, it says you are in Uhebas party. I can come to this conclusion because it's just obvious, you are in the mine with a party full of low level characters at the same time there is an exploit for THAT EXACT THING. And now you have tried to deny being in their party when the screenshot of you in the party is right there.

Nothing in this thread is 100% proof, but I have presented my evidence and you have provided your story so people can come to their own conclusions.